WHAT IS MOODLE?
No matter where you are in your learning journey, if you’re looking for a world-class, open-source Learning Management System (LMS), you look no further than Moodle. Organizations large and small rely on Moodle to manage their entire learning administration process. It is no wonder then that Moodle is the most popular LMS in the world.
Despite its steep learning curve and steadfast user-unfriendliness, Moodle continues to be the LMS that is most downloaded and installed even today. What is it about this platform that makes it the default choice of organizations worldwide?
Here are some possible reasons:
- Moodle is free and open-source
- It is feature rich and highly flexible and scalable
- It tracks training programs effectively
- It supports over 200 languages
- Hundreds of plug-ins and extensions are available for a wide range of functions
- It offers easy integration with other enterprise systems
- It is supported by a large global community
OUR MOODLE CUSTOMIZATION SERVICES
With extensive experience working on Moodle implementations through the years, Learnnovators can help you with any or all of the following services:
- Installation and configuration
- Customization to include new modules and features
- Creation of reports, analytics and dashboards
- Development of templates and custom designs
- Addition of Tin Can API compliance
If you wish to get started with a readymade LMS that is a simpler, user-friendlier version of Moodle, you may want to try Learnosphere.
SCORM-COMPLIANT E-LEARNING COURSES
If you are looking for a partner to design and develop SCORM-complaint e-learning courses for Moodle (or for any other LMS), you can check out our custom e-learning service offerings.